Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I just recieved my info pack from the FFR guys and I can't wait to take the plunge! I had a great conversation with Jeff Miller today and wanted to see if there are any FFR junkies in Rancho or surrounding OC areas.

Let the adventure begin!
Mike

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,123 Posts
Mike,

I'm certainly not in CA, but I am a Cobra junkie, and I sure like Jeff Miller's handiwork. Building the cobra is a lot of fun. You couldn't pick a better company that Factory Five.

Welcome to the insanity!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Kouros is in the Rancho Santa Margarita area and he's got a beautiful build going.

·
Senior Charter Member
191 Posts
I am down in Laguna Niguel just a little south of RSM. There are about a dozen Cobra's built or under construction down in south OC that I know of.
Jeff

·
Senior Charter Member
2,501 Posts
Mike,

I am in HB. Welcome to the fun. When you get to the ball joints I have a socket if you want to borrow it. You will need it pretty soon after getting your kit. I have two sisters who live near you. I could send it home with them sometime if you need it. I also have a bodybuck I am done with, although Roger Stine has first dibs.

Paul

·
Charter Member
28 Posts
Mike,

I am in Coto. I have my body back all painted by the Bat, and I'm finishing up the final stretch when work allows. My friend, Dave Eggert, is in Mission Viejo and our builds are really close together. If you see me on the road soon, I'm all black with no stripes.

Anybody in the area know someone that can set up the alignment and bump steer correctly?

Scott

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Mike:

i am in Chino. i am 80% done, not including paint. i log in every weekday during break at work to see if i can help anyone.

plenty of help here. any questions, just ask. don't be embarassed to ask, i'd give myself the award for "most dumb posts" handsdown.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Mike,
Welcome to the Forum. I'm in Mission Viejo and just finished my build about a month ago. I have a MKII. You just missed a big build party at Kouros' house in RSM a few weeks ago. You could have met everyone there. I'm sure there will be more.

As mentioned above, there are at least 6 guys in the immediate area with builds going on right now. You're a lucky guy. There was nobody building in south OC when I built mine. Timing is everything.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Mike,
I'm on the border of RSM and Trabuco Canyon (Portola Hills). Thats at Portola and Glenn Ranch. Come visit this Sunday, I'll be in the garage and there might be another new member who is local show up as well. I'm smack in the middle of my build. Give me a call for the address.
See your PM in your profile or home email for the numbers. Welcome to the madness buddy!

-Kouros

1 - 11 of 11 Posts