Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Mk III at the VIR for the Nats. The pics are all small web images, if you click on the pics it will give the the pics in full resolution. If you are on dial up, right click and "Save Target As" to drop it on your hard drive.

Video of the engine running.

[ September 06, 2004, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Wayne Presley ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Clean & mean looking....nice touch w/ red pin strip.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,355 Posts
Can ya tell us alittle about it? What engine?

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The engine is a Coast High Performance 410 stroker with AFR 205 heads, Electromotive TEC 3 engine management system, VeryCoolParts Stack injection, KRC powersteering pump, Canton roadrace pan, 3 qt Accusump, aluminum flywheel, 3550 Tremec trans, 95 front spindles and brakes, 94 Lincoln Mk VIII IRS with a Torsen T-2 torque sensing differential, 98 Mustang hydroboost power brakes, Carbotech brake pads, hidden trunk hinge.
Charles, the stripe is House of Kolors Tangelo pearl to match the frame.

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Wayne,
That sure is one heck of a sexy ride!! and those shots have pic of the month written all over them!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Very, very nicely done, Wayne!

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Wow, that didn't take long to finish!!!!! :eek:
Nice Job, I like the stripes

What kind of tires are those? I like the tread pattern.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Wayne, that is Sweet!! Very classy looking, elegant ride... What took you so long though...?? Let me guess, The Bat held you up huh? OK, lets see the engine pics. Also, how do you like the PS and PB?? Bet its a real pleasure to drive...Enjoy it!
Ken

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tires are Yokohama A032R in the S compound.

Ken, I checked the build log and it took 24 days of work spread out over 5 weeks, we took off for 4 days at the beach and didn't work on the weekends(except 6 hours last weekend) in those 5 weeks. The power steering and brakes are very nice. I may change the output valve in the pump for a little more feel.

·
Senior Charter Member
818 Posts
sweet, nothing compare's to the look of the stacks...got to be a build time record..
DPMAZ

1 - 20 of 45 Posts