Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can finally annouce that the "Last Mark II" is mine. See attached letter from Factory Five Racing:

FFR5426K was the last Mark II frame that FFR built. I waited 5 3/4 months thru all the promotional garbage since FFR keep moving the promotional end date back. My ship date was changed 6 times during this period. I learned great patience with this purchase. As it turned out I had time to get the Team III wheels, tires, 347 engine, fuel tank, steering, rearend and transmission built and painted. I purcahsed it on April 1, 2004 and Stewarts delivered it on Monday, Sept 20, 2004.

As of tonite the front and rearend are installed, sheet metal installed with drop foot boxes on both sides, steering is done. Tomorrow, the brake lines get installed. Trying to get it to a go cart by Las Vegas!!!

The "Last Mark II". Maybe I should change my log on name now. Yes, I will change my display name.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Dan,

Congratulations! Todd and I ran our cars in the SCCA autocross event in Deer Valley. What FUN! Get ready for spring, we'll be inviting everyone to join us.

Craig

·
3,875 Posts
That's really cool Dan. I have FFR-4000 and thought that was cool but to have the last one is really something.
Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts