Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have 2 fords (kinda of) I just got my fusion orange mach-e awd and now I am known in the neighborhood as the guy with either cars that can be heard a mile away (FFR pumping out 482 hp) and one the can be seen a mile away (I totally like the orange). Talk about extremes, I am cool with it. BTW, the mach-e hauls butt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I now have 2 fords (kinda of) I just got my fusion orange mach-e awd and now I am known in the neighborhood as the guy with either cars that can be heard a mile away (FFR pumping out 482 hp) and one the can be seen a mile away (I totally like the orange). Talk about extremes, I am cool with it. BTW, the mach-e hauls butt.
You can’t talk about a car that can be seen from a mile away without posting a picture. We may add a Mach-e in the future as well. For now, I only have Fords that wake the neighbors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can’t talk about a car that can be seen from a mile away without posting a picture. We may add a Mach-e in the future as well. For now, I only have Fords that wake the neighbors.
Same here. Neighbors joke that we're either silent (2x Electric cars) or we're the thunderstorm on a clear day. I want to ditch our Chevy Volt and get a Mach-e so bad! Wife wants to hang on to the volt as our son is turning 15 this week and starts to learn in 6 months. Which makes total sense...

·
Charter Member
1,120 Posts
As a side to this discussion, when it was my turn to be a corner worker in our club (years ago in FL), what feared me the most were the quiet cars. You knew when the cars with a "not quiet" exhaust were coming. The stealthy cars were the ones to be leery of. But there was this one little twin turbo car that, when it hit the straight and the turbos kicked in, you hoped it was aimed right. If not it could rocket down a different path. That was a quick car for a small test and tune track.

·
395 Posts
yes i too have almost the same trouble besides the roadster rumbling away my wifes monte ss my sons 68 nova with a blower on it his 06 pontiac gxp strait piped making 550hp my 69 camaro but the most fun is from my engine test stand right now i have the engine for the 67 gto my father left me with just headers on it last weekend i broke in the cam 30 min 2500 rpm strait headers VAROOM the neighbors had the police there in a quick min lucky for me the cop that showed up is member of the car club which im a member of , god my neighbors hate me , but its a car show at the house in the summer when we have all the cars out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts