Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D
Guys, Rick Dorman from the Ohio Cobra Club has made finall arangements for a "News Segment" on NBC, Ch. 4.

This will take place on the Wed's., or Thurs. before the Fling at noon. ( I think they're giving us an option here depending on the weather.)

Anyone coming in a day or two early that, really, really wants to show off? We'd like to have ohh maybe 10 or 20, or 100
to let the Public know what is going on that coming weekend!

For more up to date information on this segment of the DVSF keep an eye on this thread:

http://clubcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=142835#post142835

Guys and gals, we're really doing this!

Please help support the DVSF - Have you bought your raffle tickets yet?

DV -- the old guy walking around with an Oxygen tank! ;D

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Make it the day before, we should have two cars for you. Galt and I went to high scholl with one o fthe news producers at channel 10. I sent her an email trying to get us some PR. She helped me out 3 years ago with an NSX event and did a great job. I'll have her contact you.

- Bill

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Ed - if I could swing it, I'd be there in a minute. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get out there that early in the week. :(

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill,
If you can get us Channel 10, that WILL put us over the top! Ch 10 is owned by a local family, which also owns the largest newspaper in Ohio, "The Columbus Dispatch".

What's her name? From Channel Ten that is. I'll be waiting for her to call. I've got a complete PR packet I'll send her!

I'll keep you posted.

Wade, I don't know if we will be at Ch4 on Weds. or Thurs., but if Bill can get us on 10 TV on Friday, I'm sure you can make that one!

DV -- it really is all about Jenny and Chocolate Chip Cookies! Have you bought your raffle tickets yet? 25 and counting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts