Factory Five Racing Forum banner

The Classifieds - iTrader Rating System

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ZanexGt 
#1 ·
The FFCars.com Classifieds area has two cool features you need to know about.

1.) You can use a prefix when making a new topic. The prefixes are For Sale, Wanted to Buy, and Free Parts.

2.) Our new FFCars.com iTrader system allows buyers and sellers to rate the buying/selling experience like eBay.

The buyer and seller can click on each others iTrader score (on the left under the total posts) and add a Positive, Neutral, or Negative score. The software checks the URL of the parts being sold so it won't allow bogus feedbacks to be added.

The iTrader system is here to establish a fair and safe selling/buying environment. The scores are done on the honor system. If you want to report abuse of a score, click on the link of your own iTrader page and report the problem or contact me by PM.

You can find your score by clicking the iTrader link at the top of every page.

- Bill

#2 ·
Error messages

There are problems with this. I'm getting the Internet Explorer Popup error message with the yellow exclamation point - the message reads "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

I don't know where this 10 characters is referenced to. My comments were much more than 10 characters. I was leaving feedback for a seller to this post http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196973

Also you have to cut and paste the topic prior to typing in all your information, or you will just have to do it again. I thought if you were accessing the feeback section from the buy/sell post, it would put that in.

#3 ·
Comments section

I went back and tried it again. The "Comments" section is where the problem lies. It is only 1-2 characters wide on my screen and only after I typed in it, could the feedback be left. I don't know why I can't see it bigger, I'm thinking it is not on my end.

#5 ·
worked fine for me... used Mozzila FoxFire 3.03
added a itrader comment to a sale

#6 ·
I had no problems.

#7 ·
Nice upgrades Bill.

How about 'FS' & 'WTB' instead of the full wording? This would cut down on the title text...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.