Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FFCars.com Classifieds area has two cool features you need to know about.

1.) You can use a prefix when making a new topic. The prefixes are For Sale, Wanted to Buy, and Free Parts.

2.) Our new FFCars.com iTrader system allows buyers and sellers to rate the buying/selling experience like eBay.

The buyer and seller can click on each others iTrader score (on the left under the total posts) and add a Positive, Neutral, or Negative score. The software checks the URL of the parts being sold so it won't allow bogus feedbacks to be added.

The iTrader system is here to establish a fair and safe selling/buying environment. The scores are done on the honor system. If you want to report abuse of a score, click on the link of your own iTrader page and report the problem or contact me by PM.

You can find your score by clicking the iTrader link at the top of every page.

- Bill

·
Cone Killer
1,781 Posts
Too funny Bill. You must have been posting this as I was posting asking what the heck itrader was under my name.

Perry

·
Going nowhere fast.
19,728 Posts
Ebay experienced tremendous rating inflation because buyers and sellers were rating one another under threat of potential rating retaliation. Ebay eliminated buyer feedback for this very reason.

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Ebay experienced tremendous rating inflation because buyers and sellers were rating one another under threat of potential rating retaliation. Ebay eliminated buyer feedback for this very reason.

Mike

I was going to mention the same thing. The only bad feedback I ever got on eBay was due to me giving the seller bad feedback because he "forgot" to ship my item for 2 weeks. I paid within minutes, but got bad Buyer feedback.. go figure...

Joe - -

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry. If someone abuses the system here we'll abuse them. :D

And by the way, I think eBay made a big mistake not giving sellers a way to inform people of buyers who back out of sales. I sold 4 ATV's last week and 1 guy said, "Sorry, I don't want it." That cost me $200 to list and sell the item and I have no way of warning people. It's complete b*** s***!

But guess what, he can leave me negitive feedback if he wants. But I can not leave negitive feedback for him.

eBay won't last much longer because the good sellers will find different ways to sell. And without the good sellers, where's the buyers?

Bill

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Don't worry. If someone abuses the system here we'll abuse them. :D

And by the way, I think eBay made a big mistake not giving sellers a way to inform people of buyers who back out of sales. I sold 4 ATV's last week and 1 guy said, "Sorry, I don't want it." That cost me $200 to list and sell the item and I have no way of warning people. It's complete b*** s***!

But guess what, he can leave me negitive feedback if he wants. But I can not leave negitive feedback for him.

eBay won't last much longer because the good sellers will find different ways to sell. And without the good sellers, where's the buyers?

Bill
Yeah I agree.. not to mention the Final Value Fees have gone through the roof!

Joe - -

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts
Thanks for the info Bill.
I feel good about this sytem because I have learned that almost all of us watch out for each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts