Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Doug and I'm a factoryfiveaholic. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. You see, my hot rod kit was delivered on Saturday and I've been unable to spend more then a few hours away from it. I think I may have a problem.

Actually, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been stalking these forums for the last few weeks waiting on my kit to get here. I'm sure I'll have a few newbie questions and requests for help as I move forward. I promise to search the forums first. For now however, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Mega kudos to factory five for having my kit ready for Stewart transport prior to its scheduled completion date so I didn't have to wait another couple of weeks. Also, many thanks to Stewart and specifically my driver Robert Stewart who did any awesome job getting my kit to me safely and navigating his truck down my very difficult street.

Finally, anyone currently building in Maine? Anyone done building in Maine? I'm having a hard time finding tips on registration and licenscing tips/tricks for Maine.

Look forward to talking to you all. Glad I'm finally getting started -- I've been thinking about this for a long time!

Doug

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I almost forgot. Mega Kudos to Charles and Scott from build school. Highly recommend build school to anyone thinking of tackling this project. I was very much intimidated prior to going to build school. Now I'm.....well less very much intimidated but at least I think I have a clue now. It's a great resource and Charles and Scott did a great job making breaking down the project and making it see manageable.

Doug

· Premium Member
9,596 Posts
Welcome Doug. :icon18:

Reference the Registration, Title, and Inspection issues check out the link below: SEMA Action Network

It has info on 50 of the 57 states :confused1:

Titling & Registration

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.