Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some differences of opinion I was unwilling to join in the MM intake manifold GP. Bill made an offer that was too good to be true. Power Plus EFI intake with shipping $388. It was here 4 days after I sent the money order. It was certainly more pleasant than dealing with some of our sponsored vendors.

Ben

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Originally posted by n559br:
Due to some differences of opinion I was unwilling to join in the MM intake manifold GP. Bill made an offer that was too good to be true. Power Plus EFI intake with shipping $388. It was here 4 days after I sent the money order. It was certainly more pleasant than dealing with some of our sponsored vendors.

Ben
Without the "sponsored vendors", FFCars.com wouldn't be able to operate. The cost to run a site like FFCars is very high due to the large amount of bandwidth.

I know you're just trying to help everyone save money, but do you have to put down the other vendors? Our site has enjoyed great success because we follow some simple rules: http://www.ffcars.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005609

A more helpful post would have been, "I just got my Power Plus from (vendor name) for only $388 with shipping! Thanks Bill for hooking me up!" All your post did was (a.) slam MM, (b.) make the members who bought from MM feel like they may have gotten a bad deal (like me), (c.) you didn't plug the vendor you bought it from. Who wins from this?

We have enjoyed your post to date. We know MM has ticked you off in the past. But our site is not the place to wage your war against MM.

Oh yeah, who did you get that great price from? :D

Thanks,

FFCars.com

[ August 09, 2002, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: admin ]

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
He got it from me, I got it from a supplier who does not play on the web.

Bill S.

Originally posted by admin:

Oh yeah, who did you get that great price from? :D

Thanks,

FFCars.com
[ August 09, 2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: mrmustang ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.