Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are top notch in quality products they offer and customer service they provide. Can't say enough good things about them. This wasn't my first transaction with them and sure as heck won't be the last. I just ordered/received some static cling decals from them and couldn't wait to put them on. Decals, Meatballs, and Fender stripe. For the days I feel like showing the Fast & Furious kids what "stickers" are suppose to look like.

·
Registered
839 Posts
That really looks great!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Paula and Enzo at FinishLine are class acts and have a terrific product line tailored for Cobras. Bud you’ll be vibrating the Ricers’ lug nuts off as their eyeballs pop out at the stoplights checking your ride out! She looks awesome!

·
205 Posts
Thanks for the comment. We really like the picture and want to know if you'd mind if we use it somewhere in the catalog.

Also if anyone has a nice picture of the raydot mirror and bracket on their car we'd like to change that picture as well.

Thanks

Paula

·
Charter Member
625 Posts
I've always told the wife that I wanted meatballs on mine. She wasn't overly entheused about the stripes but darn, that looks really great. I'm convinced that's the way to keep us both happy. I'll show her your post tonight.

Hank J.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts