Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Congratulations!

Wish I could have been there... maybe next year!

Sherman.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well deserved Sergio! That thing looks so much meaner in real life than the pictures convey. Glad your work was recognized today.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
proud builder&owner
201 Posts
Hello Sergio, very,very good to see the first of many prices you will get, looks like the black hole got a lot of attention, congratulations.
Fernando.

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
I think the award should be for "Most Vicious Looking" I swear your car growled at me when I walked past it. Congrats Serg.......You should considder black body suit when you drive that beast.! LOL:D

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Way to go Sergio! Lets see some pics!

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Way to go Sergio!!!

·
Senior Charter Member
2,384 Posts
SUPERCOBRA action shots!

Congrats Sergio! well deserved.

it was fun chasing you on the way up. SUPERCOBRA sounds really cool when you get on it at speed. you'll never know, because you're the driver, but take it from me, it sounds MEAN!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Sergio, congratulations, it was nice to meet you in person and I really appreciate the time you spent showing me all the work you have done on your car, you gave me a number of important tips that will save me a lot of time.

You Supercobra looks awesome.

Pete

·
FFR Craftsman
5,833 Posts
Sergio:
"black hole" deseved that award! I am very glad we finally got to meet. This was by far the best gathering of snakes I've experienced.

It was funny to see some of the spectators "jump back" a bit when you fired it up when you were leaving! BTW: How you stuff all that hair into that helmet is beyond me!!! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts