Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have to brag a little about two of our members; Sergio and Mark Dougherty. These two guys have decided to run Ford Groups, the newest Ford Discussion Forum on the net. This is a very big project because of how many Ford's have been made in 100+ years.

Sergio did a great job of laying out the forum. I was surprised to see how many different models Ford has made. Go check it out: www.FordGroups.com

Please join FordGroups.com and help them grow this great new site. I think it will become the largest Ford Forum on the Internet. Good luck guys!

- Bill

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
I just hope Ford doesn't give you guys fits about the name... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be the first time...

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
They've been making Fords for over a hundred years, big deal. Wood has been around for like . . forever!

Just kidding guys - you've got a big, big thing going, good luck and congrats.

All the best, Don

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Mark D...

Things have slowed down while the body shop takes over. I hope to see paint on it in the next couple of weeks...

If things go well I should have it back right after SEMA. I don't know if I'll be able to get the interior and everything done for an '07 graduation, but if not I'll be the FIRST '08 graduate, that's for sure!

Hope all is well. Will you be at SEMA for any reason?

Don, did you know that Henry Ford required his supppliers to pre-cut patterns for the Model T into their wooden shipping crates? This way he could use parts of the crates to build the cars (where the term "floor board" came from). He didn't want to waste any materials!

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.