Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Mark out for my Coupe build this past week. This was Mark's second visit and we killed it this time.
<iframe
" media="(max-width: 640px)"> " media="(max-width: 960px)"> " media="(max-width: 1920px)">

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15288428831/

It is now ready for driving.

Special thanks to Kerry P. While Mark and I finished up odds and ends, Kerry P. fit and welded my ill fitting headers / side pipes. They look and sound great.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15087215377/

I'm looking forward to finishing the interior, getting ready for paint and driving the tires off of this car.

So give the Traveling builder an email. Schedule a time. And get your ride on the road.

More pics and video to follow
MIke Moen

·
Charter Member
2,564 Posts
I'm another guy jumping on the bandwagon to salute "The Traveling Builder". Keep up the great work, Mark. Not only is he an "FFR Guru", he is also a great guy to hang out with. In fact, his whole family are great fun!

Garry

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
X2 on Marks expertise. When I picked up my Coupe back in 03 he was working for FFR and did the cut outs I had ordered, on pick up day. I think he has been involved in more FFR builds then anyone I can think of. He's actually been on TV leading a roadster build.
Cannot go wrong if he helps you.
CB

·
Registered
318 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1411261514.975493.jpg

I hope he left you with a few of these!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,087 Posts
I'm another guy jumping on the bandwagon to salute "The Traveling Builder". Keep up the great work, Mark. Not only is he an "FFR Guru", he is also a great guy to hang out with. In fact, his whole family are great fun!

Garry
I couldn't agree more Garry! I just met him today and we went for a spin in my Daytona. I think the Mark D. version of the coupe would have to be about 6" longer as he is a bit tall for mine. Great guy and lots of fun to hang out with. Afterwards we got to work turning wrenches on a friends Coupe.

I am the short one!

·
Senior Charter Member
2,970 Posts
Hmmm...you guys make me feel like I missed out on part of the FFR Build experience by not using Mark's services.

Having said that, if he saw my car, I wonder how many things he would pick up on that need tweeking....??

Marc

·
Registered
628 Posts
X100 for Mark

I don't have a coupe but Mark was instrumental in getting my roadster on the road. I echo that Mark and his son Brandon are great to hang out with. Not only that but Mark is extremely patient teaching how to do things right to "challenged" individuals such as myself.

If it weren't for Mark, my build would have stalled out long ago.

Paul

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
x+++ Met Mark this weekend on BobStl's coupe build. Mark is an incredible wealth of knowledge and knows these FFRs inside & out, nice guy too.
Really enjoyed visiting with him. Thanks for the opportunity Bob!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Guys
I just returned home from MO. I had so much fun out there.
Mike Let me help out on his build and for that I am grateful.
He has an awesome car.
It will be really awesome when he shows up to the LCS show next spring.

When done at Mike's He dropped me halfway from Springfield MO. to St Louis.
There Bob H picked me up after meeting Mike. And we went to work on Bobs coupe.
We achieved the first start brakes are on and bled, and most of the wiring in place.

It was a long ten days on the road. In the end though I met a bunch of great guys
The Gateway cobra club Rocks.

Thanks for the Kudos It is very much appreciated.

Mark D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi Guys
I just returned home from MO. I had so much fun out there.
Mike Let me help out on his build and for that I am grateful.
He has an awesome car.
It will be really awesome when he shows up to the LCS show next spring.

When done at Mike's He dropped me halfway from Springfield MO. to St Louis.
There Bob H picked me up after meeting Mike. And we went to work on Bobs coupe.
We achieved the first start brakes are on and bled, and most of the wiring in place.

It was a long ten days on the road. In the end though I met a bunch of great guys
The Gateway cobra club Rocks.

Thanks for the Kudos It is very much appreciated.

Mark D
Yes !!! We had a great time! We got a TON of work done! We had cobras coming in and out of the neighborhood. We had extra hands.

Mark Dougherty is a wealth of knowledge and experience and a real trooper!
When I tell the family that Mark is coming, they all arrange to be around. We all had a ton of laughs, also. Mark keeps the "zingers" going.

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts