Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to send out a Thanks to Herb Alban and his wife for their hospitality last Tues!
I went down to Myrtle Beach to purchase a rental property and had plans to meet up with Herb. They went way beyond the visit and say hi routine!, Herb has built a great FFR and we went for rides and Herb allowed me to drive and encouraged me to put the car through its paces. He also insisted that I drive his BMW M coupe and give it a run through the gears as well!(Herb and his wife are both track driving instuctors as well!
WE then went out for dinner and they refused to let me pay a dime!
They are a joy to be with and it just goes to show what great people we have on this forum!
Thanks again!
Shawn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Your very welcome Shawn and very kind to post the Thanks on the forum!! George Ward of Edmonton, Alberta stopped 2 days later and we went for another 6000 rpm ride WEE!!

Found the garage with the dyno and May 24th is the day, Should be running a lot better after that. Have a prosperous Summer. -- Herb

·
15,282 Posts
Sounds like Herb has great toys! I may be in SC for the BMW Driving School sometime this summer, so I'll look you up then. My FFR is on the way, and my M is in the garage. :D Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.