Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived around turkey day in 2015. Have been working on since, lot of ideas from everyone here. for that i am thankfully. the ideas, the mods, the short cuts, the "this shit does not work". Here we are in very few pics from start to almost finish, as you can see i am still working on the dash, just arrived today from uncle. 1 piece of cherry wood for the dash. really sets off the rest of the interior.
a big shout out to all the guys at Factory Five as if not you dedication to an original look, feel and style, my love of this car, I would have never been able to build myself. oh, then then there is the boss here, my wife that has been in this from the start.
if you are thinking about purchasing one, you cannot go wrong. you do not have to build this beast in 6 months, i have taken 6+ years, take your time and make it yours.
for any one that wants to know the paint is "radiance II vibrance" in "oh so sexy" i love the finished paint. other than pictures do nothing for the pop of the paint.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive design Picture frame Gas Engineering
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Junior Charter Member
895 Posts
Great car and great journey!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine's a VERY similar color... hard to tell the difference. I'm, reminded of an old saw... "If you want it bad, that's how you'll get it... and you have three choices... Fast, Correct, and Cheap... typically, you can only choose ONE"... nice you took your time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts