·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
hear hear

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Amen,
We just raised the flag on the pole and put a light on it for tonite. It's a beautifull day here for us to be free and American!!!
Forever thankfull for their duty and sacrifices.

Mike, Anna & Christopher Forte

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
My thanks as well.

·
2,203 Posts
God bless America and our Vet's! We wouldn't be living the freedom we enjoy without their sacrifices! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

·
Senior Charter Member
172 Posts
My family's sincerest Thanks!

·
Registered
197 Posts
You're welcome.
7 yr. Navy vet, ex Bubblehead (submarines), 59-66,
Bluenose, Shellback.
Cuban blockade, 2 Med cruises. Good Will tour around South America. WHAT WOMEN!!, spread as much good will as I could!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
If you served: thank you for your sacrifices and service.
If you served in Viet Nam: Special thanks for your service and "Welcome Home"!

BTW I wonder what a Cobra would look like in the colors and stripes of the Nam Service Ribbon Maybe some creative person could PhotoShop it and post?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Absolutely! Thank you.

·
Senior Charter Member
375 Posts
Thank you Magnus and Rip...I wish I could have heard these words ......Special thanks for your service and "Welcome Home"! ..'68 Viet Nam

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Roger that MakeMYDay!

I would like to see it applied on a car, but I don't know if it would appropriate for me to sport the colors (seeing as I wasn't out of diapers until '67) I think it needs to be someone who actually earned it.

·
Charter Member
222 Posts
A big Thanks to all the vets out there. We sleep well at night thanks to your efforts.

·
Charter Member
1,386 Posts
Ditto that, San Rafael Mike. I mostly remember a resounding silence when I returned form Nam. But we've made progress since then, thank goodness.

(US Army, Vietnam 1970 - 1971).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts