Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to give a special thanks to Mark D. for coming out and helping me with my build.

Major mile stones of first start, fitted body, doors, hood, alignment. Can't ask for more than that.
If you are on the fence about getting his assistance or just tired of looking at the door assembly give him a call. He will swoop in wave a magic wand, snap his fingers and it will be done.

pics to prove it

image | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Mike M.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,970 Posts
For many I think he can make the difference between a finished car and an incomplete project.

I was "this" close to giving him a call but I squeaked by....and took a long long time.

Marc

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I agree; When I picked up my Coupe kit back in03 he was at FFR and they had forgotten to do the body cut outs. He was helping with the loading process and did the cut outs in about 15 min. I think he has probably been involved in building more FFR cars then anyone else. He was even on TV once when 2 teams built a 33 Hot rod in a build off. He also does custom mods to FFR cars like exhaust systems for the Chevy LS motors. He suggested a number of changes to my Coupe to improve it's cornering stability.
Can't go wrong with him, nice guy:
CB

·
2,925 Posts
Thanks guys for all the kind words.
Its nice to hear.

Mike it was awesome working with you and your family.
We powered through on that build, and got a whole lot done.
Keep me updated on your progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts