Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, long time no post. This retirement thing is keeping me busy.... ;)

Cleaning out the garage a bit and found some parts I (almost) forgot I had, except the wife keeps reminding me...

I have a 92 Mustang T5 transmission I'm looking to move, along with an S10 T5 with the forward shift pocket for the conversion. The S10 is the electronic speedo sender style. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use either of these. I was going to build a super strong T5, but mine seems to be holding up just fine. These trannies are as removed- not sure of the actual internals condition but I was told , of course , that they both worked fine.
Won't sell the S10 T5 until the buyer of the Mustang T5 decides if they want it. Offering it here first because I don't want to ship these. If someone wants me to do the conversion I would be willing to do that for an additional cost.

Package deal- $650 or best offer.

PM or email with questions, outrageous offers above my asking price, and bad dad jokes...
bsfx at aol.com

Bob

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Bob,

If nobody wants the S10 stuff, I may be interested. I run that tail shaft on the race car. Let me know if no one snaps it up.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts