Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ran into a major problem with my bellhousing it cracked a huge piece off. I was tightening it all down then it happened it cracked.. i'm figuring it might of been a stress crack on the housing causing it to go. I was wondering if anyone would have a spare one hanging around that they would sell me. If theres is anyway someone local would be great,so i could picked it up.. thanks guys i appreciate it like always . :(

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Depending upon where the section broke off it can probably by TIG welded back into place and the bolt hole or mounting surface indexed/machined back into place. I had an ear break off an upper EFI manifold and had the exact repair done. Worked out great...

Good luck with it...

HTH...
Mark

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
Mustang man is right I too broke an ear off an upper manifold to it to the welding shop. The one thing we have here is plenty of welders. More of them than gas stations. If your near Mike Forte maybe he has one. Bob

·
Charter Member
132 Posts
I have 351 bellhousing that is new with an adapter plater & a used housing from a 5.0 mustang. $25 each + shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts