Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I found these bezels on gt40 - they look great so far no luck getting hold of the vendor- anyone know of another source for bezels like these ?

Another way.

Charlie

[ April 15, 2007, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: chucktoo ]

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jerry these are exactly what I was looking for. For $15 how can you go wrong.

Someone on the forum always has the answer - what a great place.

Charlie

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have been looking for something like this also. I need to add some switches to my car and to take some on the dash out. My car has 4 different types of switches in it and it looks like a mess too. Plus, the last owner put the hazards under the steering wheel. I keep turning them on when I get in or out.

I like the pictures, but I want them to light up also. I have ordered the toggle switches, and the hoops. Once I finish the design, I will post the pictures here. I have access to a laser cutter, so my first design will be on plastic. If that does not work out, I will go to metal.

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
480 Posts
Count me in I'm also looking for picture labels, my dash is complete minus the labels, I haven't found anything yet (pre-made) that will work on my CF dash.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Count me in I'm also looking for picture labels, my dash is complete minus the labels, I haven't found anything yet (pre-made) that will work on my CF dash.
CF is a different animal. With plastic I just draw something up on Illustrator, and hit print on the laser cutter. With metal, I can use the punch tool. With FC sheets, I can sometimes get lucky with the punch tool. We have a vacuum pump system that my friend is using to make a snowboard. When I get it back in December, let me see what I can do. Who am I kidding? I will most likely not get to this project till January.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts

·
Cobrapreneur
176 Posts
Here are a couple of other sources:
Thanks John.

Not to be selfish, but I personally have round rocker toggle switches on a leather dash. Has anyone found labels that work with this?

These look great to me...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/chucktoo/swicth20labels.jpg

I found some dialogue (from 2007) on another forum between FF members and Jim Cowden's name was mentioned. Seems like he was manufacturing these. That's the main reason I am searching for his contact info.

Craig F

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
480 Posts
You guys rock! thanks for the links now I can add the final touch to my dash

Saul

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts