Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What a great chance sighting tonight when I was out for a drive. Incredible Super Snake that has something like 841 HP. It was completed and the glove box signed by CS just before he passed away.

· master craftsman
5,596 Posts
Both cara see damn nice looking.

· Charter Member
6,164 Posts
I saw one of those that said 1000hp on the side! Its crazy

· section 8
5,135 Posts
yep thats the big blower 3.2l or something . Might just might swap my roadster for one . Bob

· Registered
4,498 Posts

What a great chance sighting tonight when I was out for a drive. Incredible Super Snake that has something like 841 HP. It was completed and the glove box signed by CS just before he passed away.
809hp was tops
my neighbor owns one down the [email protected], he had his done and CS died 2weeks later
was a black 2009 shelby with red stripes now its all black with matt black stripes
as much money as he paid you think that the stripes would be painted on and the hood would be steel and not fiberglass.

· Registered
4,498 Posts
Found a couple more pics.

he don't have original equipment under the hood. meaning the overflows, those aren't CS stuff , thatas what i gave my neighbor sh!t about he should of made the under-hood more bling bling, but Don said the more he keeps it the way CS had it built the more its worth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.