Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking of some trips for "Cascade Cobras" members and friends guests ,ect for this summer. If anyone has any ideas on where they would like to go. Please post here. Any ideas are welcome. Day trips or multiple days, wks,ect. lol Lets hear from you folks!
Thanks
Butch

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good thinking Butch. I want to do a down the Oregon Coast and into Norther Cal, in warm weather this summer, maybe late June. I've been putting ideas together, three day trip, 250-280 miles per day, entertaining overnight locations, good restaurants, and good old club camaraderie (had to look up the spelling).

Anybody else have ideas? Bring them to our club meeting this Saturday, Feb 9th, 9:00am at Landmark Ford.

See you there.

Terry H

·
Snake Farmer
10,280 Posts
There were a couple of trips made by a group of owners, I believe were mostly from Washington State, up to Whistler BC. From what I read on posts of the adventure, it was really enjoyed. I think it was a two night trip for most, with some further extending the cruise, up into BC's southern interior.
Some great cruising roads, and spectacular country.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any interest in going over towards "northern" Idaho for a few days this summer? The "real" Eastern Oregon? I'm just tossing some ideas out there? :grin2: I like to travel "The Roads Less Traveled" that means less tourists,ect. I'm not into crowds,ect. Just saying
Thanks
Butch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts