Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentlly trashed most of my wiper kit yesterday :mad: I must have mistaken it for a bag of trash, I feel like such an idiot. The small parts will run me almost 280 bucks to replace. I guess I will just get clip on wipers now.

Stupid is what stupid does!!!

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
I feel your pain (just not as much $$$)...

I threw away my side louvers in a box I thought was empty...

What are you missing exactly? There might be some souls on here with spare parts...

Mark

·
613 Posts
Yes let us know what you need. I have a few small parts left over looking for a home. mike

·
4,318 Posts
I have a mounting strap and rubber base thing I got from finsihline but didn't use. If you can use them , PM me.

·
Junior Charter Member
244 Posts
I just threw away my new suit and my wifes dress after a wedding. I guess shouldn't have left my dry cleaning on top of the garbage can in the garage.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,884 Posts
I have a rubber mounting strap and the bezels if you want them, no charge, just pay shipping! PM if interested

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
I threw away the struts from my hood hinge kit. After tearing the garage apart looking for them, I ordered a new set, about $65 as I recall.

Right after they arrived I read about hoods warping with the struts, especially here in the hot south. So I put on a prop rod and dont even use them.

Money down the drain.

·
Building
259 Posts
I lost the bolt,bushing and 2 spacers that secure the brake pedal to the pedal box.

I put them together as a assembly after I dismantled the pedal so Mike Everson could shorten the pedal several months ago.

I called my dealer and the bolt alone is $35.00 !!!

I think they rolled into my recycling bin and were never seen again.

I emailed Mike to ask if he could sell me the parts.
He emailed me back saying that he is sending me the needed parts for free!!

Situations like this are what this Forum is all about....Helping each other and Going above and beyond.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. The bad thing is I have allready drilled the holes in the body. I ended up trashing:

2x Wiper Wheel Boxes with bushings
2x Wiper Arms
2x Wiper Blades
Wiper Motor base Pad

I realy appreciate the help guys I have a paypal account to cover the shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts