Factory Five Racing Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
For those of you that would like to get a better understanding of how I started ding the YouTube channel for my 33 Hot Rod build. The past, present, and future revealed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Moving the car today to have room to replace my garage doors. It hasn't moved in a year. While I had things cleaned out, I redid some organization storage in the garage.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I am putting most of my controls into the center console instead of the dash. In this video I design the panel and seal the wood in shellac.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
can you give us some details on the E brake actuator you installed?
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike. All my videos have links in the description for any aftermarket parts or tools I am using on the car. Look for Electronics - Poppers - Actuators under this or any video.
Hopefully that answers your questions. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Mike. All my videos have links in the description for any aftermarket parts or tools I am using on the car. Look for Electronics - Poppers - Actuators under this or any video.
Hopefully that answers your questions. Thanks, Jim
Thanks Jim,
I finally figured out how to navigate to the links. Helps a ton. I’m really enjoying your videos. I was out in Arizona June of 2019 to pick up some parts from Dan Ruth. If I get out that way again maybe I’ll look you up and check out your build. My long time friend Tim Whittaker told me about a guy selling a stage one kit out of Florida. I had to buy it. It’s chassis #932. About to order stage 2 so your videos are a great study before I really dive into it. Thanks again
Mike Gallagher

101 - 111 of 111 Posts