Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Still haven't received the FFR video

392 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rlogan 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else is waiting or if I got left behind on this. I think someone mentioned they had the list and could check names but now I can't find that post. After looking at the video on the website I've got a serious itch now!

#2 ·
Scott, I haven't received mine either, kinda gave up on it.

[ August 18, 2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Bluovlrcr ]

#5 ·
I have checked the database of video requests and have verified that requests for each of you (Scott Brookes, Chris Dolt and Tetteh Pecku) were forwarded to Factory Five. I have sent an email to Factory Five to check the status of your requests. I will post an update here once I receive a reply from Factory Five.

Galt

#9 ·
I received word from Factory Five that all videos were sent out by August 9th. They did say it is possible with all the orders (nearly 400) that they missed a few. Since the four of you haven't received your videos yet, they are going to resend them. The four people are Scott Brookes, Chris Dolt, Tetteh Pecku and Chris Paterson.

If any one else who ordered the video has not received it yet, please email me at galt@ffcars.com. Please note that this is only for those orders previously placed through FFCars and all emails will be verified against the database of original requests. If you haven't previously ordered a video, you will need to order directly through Factory Factory.

Thanks,
Galt

#10 ·
EJ & Rebecca Bourque have not received theirs either.

EJ Bourque

[ August 21, 2002, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: EJ ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.