Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF so, when did you last drive it?

IF no, when did you sell it?

JamesB - Yes, last summer, twice by myself...

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,043 Posts
YES!
I still have Ol#1437 after 21ish yrs!
Drove it over last wknd and drove it again Monday:grin2:
Just saying

Butch

PS
A good summer of driving cobra = 7,000/8,000ish mi. :grin2:
PS
Just went over 4,000 posts!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yes - Yesterday :grin2:

·
Registered
293 Posts
James,

Yes.

Put about 150 miles on it this last Saturday and Sunday.

Still planning our summer cruise down the Oregon Coast on July 26. Staying overnight in Seaside and Florence.

Bruce

·
Junior Charter Member
3,114 Posts
Yes. Drove it Sat Morning to bkfst with other car nuts and Monday evening out into the country to get blackberry cobbler at a diner.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
No. Sold it last August and miss it every day.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Yes, still both of them. Not driving the street car (3904) as much but I've done 5 races with 4662 so far this season and the next one is weekend after next at PIR (Chicane Challenge). Then Rose Cup and a couple more Conference Races. May do the 8 hour endurance race in October too. If we do we will need some crew/pit people. I hope to do some street car stuff this summer with 3904. It's all lubed up and checked out and ready to go. .

·
BUCKEYE IN NC
964 Posts
Downsized and retired 5 years ago

No, I sold 6343 3 years ago. We downsized from 5 garage spaces to 2 - I had 2 TR6s, 1 MGB, and the Cobra in a 2 car garage. Daily drivers sat outside in the weather and pollen. I liquidated all 4 in 3 months.
I sure miss it, but bought a 2012 V6 Mustang convertible.
I still lurk here a couple times a week.
Thanks for asking!
Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, FFR #5524. Drove it yesterday, and plan drive today. Rain the past week kept it in the garage until yesterday afternoon.
Planning the Cascade Cobra Club Summer Trip which will post in a couple minutes.
Terry H.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We had the Cascade Cobra Club meeting yesterday, two members drove their Cobras, even in the rain. We miss you James.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yup. 2959 still up and running 12 yrs and 14,000 miles later. Looking forward to another great summer.

Don H

1 - 12 of 12 Posts