Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, got a question for all of you on the West Coast. My kit was supposed to be ready to ship to CA on 9/11...I know that was a Saturday and it probably shipped on the 14th or so. It still is not here! Does Stewart Transport usually take this long....every time I contact them, they give me a new delayed delivery date! I paid $1350 for the shipping....I don't think it should take this long. Am i wrong?

·
Charter Member
118 Posts
That does seem like a long time. I do know they say they are shipping a lot more than normal due to the $1 shipping special, I think about 3 times the usual amount. Kind of a drag if a free shipping slows down a full price delivery.
Hopefully when it does get there you'll forget all about the delay. I've been having a blast the last two weeks.
BTW, just in case you don't already know, they ran out of Mark II's somewhere near the end and just shipped Mark III's instead. I don't know when the cut-off was, my Mark II was ready 9/18 and I got a III.

Kurt

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
It took them about 3 weeks to get my kit delivered from the time the driver left MA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts