Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my kit with the 14 inch food wheel but now that I found this sight and I am seeing all the black steering wheels I think I like the better. My question is how do I know the bolt pattern and who knows where I should look to buy
JP

·
Registered
336 Posts
Factory Five has them. Call them and buy a 14" leather and get a RGA to send back your wood wheel. They will only charge you the difference which is like 10 bucks. Both wheels fit the same.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,542 Posts
I assume you got a wood wheel, not a food wheel... If you just got your kit, FFR has the black leather wheels as an option. You might try calling them up and having them swap it for you. Just a thought, then you dont have to worry about bolt patterns etc. If you dont have an FFR, you might want to try Finishline under the vendor list. Good Luck!

Mike

·
Charter Member
2,649 Posts
JP, WOW I'm surprised and impressed you bought a kit wihtout ever seeing this sight..... Anyway, you can probably call FFR and they will most likely trade wheels with you and charge you just the difference in cost. You'll most likely have to pay shipping your wheel back and for the new one, but that beats trying to sell your wheel yourself. Phone calls are cheap. Black leather wheels that FFR sells have the correct bolt pattern to fit your hub.
Bob Mac
FFR3981

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.