Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas in regards to dash cams. Looking for something that is hard to see from the exterior. I purchased 3 decent units from Costco for our teen drivers ,the cobra model they carry. Then today someone smashed in my sons side window to take it and a few other items. Of all places ,it was while in church . I do know the best answer is to remove it when not with car. But Im looking for something that could be left installed to monitor the car ,maybe link to the phone . Even if it were some kind of nanny cam. Thanks for any ideas ...

·
Premium Member
17,763 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've gone thru the google searches . Most of the brands ,Im not familiar with so, I figured someone here has more experience with these than I do.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I just installed an X1F motorcycle camera into my Cobra. I like how it is waterproof and can be mounted outside the cabin. I have one camera in the front and the other at the rear. I believe that there is a newer system out since the X1F now.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
A kid in our town was just nabbed for breaking into cars. He eventually broke into a car that had a cam, he basically took his own mug shot. Case closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts