Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 15 years into my Mark I street only Cobra. 302 crate with heads, cam, carb and 276 RW HP. I do typical cruise and show driving and have no issues with my Holley 570 cfm carb performance. So, why change ?? Maybe for a little more "bling" at the local shows?

Thinking about stack inject, but I know that the system will probably not give me any more HP or TQ and will cost a bundle. But, if I wanted to go for the "bling" what would your guys do? Your thoughts on what system, tuning, street compatibility?

Thanks, Dave

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,865 Posts
For a good system with proper electronics you are looking in the $8K ballpark. I would be happy to help you as I am a dealer for all those companies. It's up to you to decide if it worth the cost.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Borla 8 Stack. I have the Fast Sportsman EFI. If I ever do it again I think the Holley setup is what I'd use. I was sold the Fast EZ2 with my system, was 100% the wrong EFI, could not get the car to run with it. I found someone who knew the FAST engineer building and tuning these systems. He told me it would never run with the EZ2, and had no idea why it was sold with the stack setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm 15 years into my Mark I street only Cobra. 302 crate with heads, cam, carb and 276 RW HP. I do typical cruise and show driving and have no issues with my Holley 570 cfm carb performance. So, why change ?? Maybe for a little more "bling" at the local shows?

Thinking about stack inject, but I know that the system will probably not give me any more HP or TQ and will cost a bundle. But, if I wanted to go for the "bling" what would your guys do? Your thoughts on what system, tuning, street compatibility?

Thanks, Dave
Try Bob Ream at imagineinjection.com
His setup was on the steam punk 33 hot rod at SEMA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts