Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realised, after having my spinners for five years,I finally went to install them and found that I have no rubber O rings on them. These are for PSE 15" Halibrand rep.
Does anybody happen to know the O ring size and type (silicone,rubber, poly?) I am looking for. I don't mind the couple of bucks it will cost me to order,I just need to know the size!
Many thanks!
Shawn

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Take a spinner to the sink/drain section of home depot. They stock the perfect size for a few pennies, saving you a few bucks for a few
s

·
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, that Home Depot is at least 3/4 of a mile from my house! Well, at least there is a beer store on the way home! :D
Thanks Ken! great idea! I wouldn't have thought of that, too simple!

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Shawn - did you find any? I have the sizing at home somewhere. I bought some at McMaster a couple years ago, and they came in a bag of 50. ;) I've given away most of them to guys in CACC, but I think I have a set or two left. If you're not in a huge hurry, I can mail you a set.

·
"Senior"
1,123 Posts
O ring size is AS568A-141 with '141' being the key number. 2 5/16" inner, 2 1/2" outer, and 3/32" thick.
Jim

·
6,559 Posts
Shawn,

I have a bunch. Let me know if you come up empty and I'll send you some.

·
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No luck at Home depot,Todd I would love to grab eight of yours if you can spare them.I will send you an email!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts