Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a quick note to say thanks to Lee Tilton and his father (Lee Tilton). They took time out of their Saturday morning to uncover their FFR beauties and answer a million and one questions for me. They are really great guys who gave me a quick bit of inspiration to keep forging ahead on my build. I'm going to head out to the shop now, and work on the engine a bit.

THANKS GUYS....

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
I second the praise of Lee Tilton (aka Teamfour). I was pretty green when I got into the whole FFR thing, and Lee provided a lot of useful help.

His character is clearly top notch.

·
Charter Member
153 Posts
I'll third that. Lee is a great guy. He took EJ on his first ride and pushed our build into overtime. When 'ya coming back to Slidell???

·
7,097 Posts
Not only that but he knows Powerpoint too!! Thanks again Lee. :D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I keep trying to type a reply, but my big head keeps getting in the way of my fingers. :D

All I did was try to give a little back to this great community. Any information that I was able to give FrankenCobra was gleened from this forum and all of the great folks that participate in it.

I have yet to meet anyone associated with these cars that wouldn't do the same that we did.

Rebecca, I will be heading home around Dec. 10th. Can't wait...it's getting cold up here. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
I agree. Both Lee's are top notch guys. :D

Lee - what do you mean it's getting cold? You should stick around for another month and join us on the polar bear run to DC on Jan 1. Last year, it was 18°F! :eek: I'm glad you'll be around long enough to join us for the CACC xmas party.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Originally posted by CobraEarl:
Not to get picky, but, If i remember right, there are 5 lee tiltons.

Ive met three of them
Technically there are five of us, however only three are still alive and kicking.

[ November 19, 2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: teamfour ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.