Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the next stop on the east coast for the Super Snake Challenge. The FFR Spec Racers will be trying to stay cool (they always look cool) in the blazing heat!

Practice and qualifying are on Saturday morning with a race on Saturday afternoon (usually 2:00'ish, but you may want to check.) The Sunday race is usually earlier in the day, but still has practice in the morning.

Kershaw is about an hour from downtown Charlotte just below Lancaster, SC on Route 521.

Hope to see you there. Be sure to stop by the black trailer with the red cobra for drinks and snacks!

-Dan

·
Charter Member
682 Posts
What are the chances that I might score a ride-along in a FFR Cobra at the Kershaw race this weekend. My wife and I will be picking up our kit in September and would love to stay inspired. I am located in Charlotte and plan to schedule my weekend around this posibility of a ride along. I have a helmet if required.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by swydra:
What are the chances that I might score a ride-along in a FFR Cobra at the Kershaw race this weekend. My wife and I will be picking up our kit in September and would love to stay inspired. I am located in Charlotte and plan to schedule my weekend around this posibility of a ride along. I have a helmet if required.
Very good actually. I will be instructing and give rides. My priority will be to students, but worst case is that I _should_ be able to give some rides during lunch time touring laps. You don't need to bring a helmet (we have plenty). Just come on out and ask people where I am. It's the black trailer with red Cobra (and, um, pink RX-7).

-Dan

·
Charter Member
682 Posts
Dan, This sounds great.... It sure does seem like everyone that owns FFR's are a nice bunch of folks. I will see you on Saturday prepared to have the [email protected] scared out of me :D

Scott W.

·
Charter Member
682 Posts
Dan, I took a look at the schedule for Saturday I think we will show up at 10:00 for the Big Bore practice and stay until?........... Do you know how much the fee is for spectators (or pit crew members ;) Wink Wink)? Also will you or other drivers be charging for a ride-along? If so what is the going rate? If you would prefer just email me [email protected]

Scott W.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts