Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
junior charter member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawson Brothers Racing is looking to sell one of our cars. We currently have three, and we just don't have the time to keep three running. So we are looking for someone who wants to join the series and come out and play. We would diffenantly want to sell to someone who will support the series.
The car we are selling is the Red, with silver stripes number 14. It is spec.racing legal. This car won the west coast championship in 03, and finished third in points last year. It is set up and ready to go. For someone who is really interested in supporting the series we are willing to sell at reduced price,since Factory Five has given us a deal on a couple of cars we are willing to pass it on. If your interested please send an email. (hopefully someone in California, or somewhere on the west coast)

·
junior charter member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car has a fresh 302efi, rear end has just been rebuilt, tranny was refreshed it has two race weekends on it. It has a kirkey intermediate road race seat, Duel master cylinders for the brakes, Autometer guages,tell tail tach, with shift light. Extra springs, and shocks, power steering, oil cooler, shifter has been repositioned with Terry Collies set up. I will post pictures of the interior by Monday.
For someone who will support the series I will sell it for 24k, no matter where you are and you pay for shipping. It is a well built no junk car.
The body needs some love, and although you don't have too maybe a new paint job. It has been racing. It has never been crashed. If you have any other questions please call anytime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
P-Dan;
What are you asking for the spec racer. I've seen this car run and it is a very nice car! I am in Redding and would love to come out and play. Do I get to join your team if I buy it??? ( Just kidding).
Thanks.

·
junior charter member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm only asking 24k. Since you have seen the car I don't need to tell you much. Give me a call at 408-946-7203 ext 101

[ February 27, 2005, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: PokeyDan ]

·
Junior Charter Member
153 Posts
PokeyDan,

If your Spec Racer is still for sale I would very much like to discuss purchasing the car. I'm located in SoCal and want to support the FFR challenge series and others. Look forward to hearing from you.

SH

·
Junior Charter Member
153 Posts
PokeyDan,

If your Spec Racer is still for sale I would very much like to discuss purchasing the car. I'm located in SoCal and want to support the FFR challenge series and others. Look forward to hearing from you.

SH

·
Junior Charter Member
153 Posts
PokeyDan,

SH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts