Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spec Racer #4182 for sale at a really good price:
Race, autocross, street. SCCA, NASA, and SOVREN legal.
Mild 340 horse 302 engine. 600 CFM Holley double pumper. Edelbrock intake manifold, BBK headers. 7 qt. Canton road race oil pan and remote oil filter adapter. MSD Nascar ignition and spare. Griffin race radiator and overflow tank. Earl’s oil cooler. Power steering cooler. Stainless steel braided oil, power steering, brake, and fuel lines. 22 gallon Fire Safe fuel cell with fuel level gauge and integral pump. 5 pound fire system. Optima battery relocated to rear. Master battery cutoff switch. ISIS wiring system. Mechanical throttle linkage.
New Ford Heavy duty Cobra clutch. Adjustable clutch quadrant. T-5 transmission with custom relocated shifter. 3.55-1ratio, 8.8” Traction Lock differential. FFR 3 link rear suspension, Cobra aluminum brake calipers rear, Baer Cobra aluminum calipers front, 13” front rotors, 11” rear rotors, race pads. SS Teflon brake lines. Brake bias valve. Remote brake reservoirs. Levi Racing 16” correct offset wheels, New Kumho Ecsta XS tires. Aligned and bump steered. Fast ratio steering. Upgraded shocks.

All chassis panels riveted and glued with aircraft grade RTV sealant. Brake pedal box panels removable. Full roll bar with belt bar. 2 Kirkey race seats, 1 wide, 1 medium. Adjustable driver’s seat. Removable steering wheel. Removable dash panel with 4 Dzus fasteners. Ultralite gauges. The body has been on the car for fitting and then removed but it needs final finishing. The car is something like 90% finished and is drivable. The wiring is good for a race or autocross car. The street wiring would be easy to complete. All the parts to complete the car for the street are there. There is an extensive spares and tools package included. Email me for more pictures or questions.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey there old racin' buddy! Wish I could talk my wife into letting me have a go at the track again... But, she prefferes that we look at our future as retired folk at some point!! Sure do miss the old days! How much you asking$$$
Ed R

·
Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ed

I haven't really set a price. I just thought I'd let the marketplace decide. Maybe 17-18K or so. I'm glad you are still in the game. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. My partner Sandra has been going through some health issues and i'm spending a lot of time at her house. The car is just sitting and I know i probably would never get any use out of it. If you know someone who could use it let me know. Ron 206/618-6010

·
Registered
225 Posts
Awesome deal for someone! If my car sells soon ill be a buyer for sure. Would this be considered a mk2?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts