Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into the FFR Roadster and would like to see a built or being built car, is there anyone in the Cincinnati area working on one or has one complete? I have all the information from FFR (build manual, video, etc.) but I would love to see one in person to get a better feel.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
I'm west of Cleveland and my kit doesn't get here until 9/14 but you're welcome to stop by after then

And by the way, go Browns!!!

·
1,018 Posts
Kevin,

There's a couple of FFR's in the Cinci area. Hopefully they'll chime in here. If you do decide to head North to visit Kurt feel free to swing by my way. Only 15 min drive from Kurt in Elyria. There are quite a few FFR's in Columbus metropolitian area, as well as a few in Kentucky.

Kurt - you should be cleaning those donor parts not surfing the forum.

Doug

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
You mean that you're supposed to clean that stuff before you bolt it on?!!?!?

My delivery is tentaively scheduled for the 14th of September. Doing anything that day? I've got beer. . . . .

·
1,018 Posts
Kurt -

As of right now I have nothing scheduled on the calendar. Drop me a line email or phone w/ ballpark time and I'll swing by. 440-323-6763.

Doug

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
Kevin,

We're halfway between Springfield and Columbus, or 45 minutes from the east side of Dayton, right off of I70.

Right now we have a FFR, (about ready for paint) A Classic Roadsters - 1/2 way to paint, an Everett Morrison, rolling chassis, and a couple of streetrods in production.

You're more than welcome to stop in here anytime,

DV

·
1,539 Posts
Kevin, DV's is the place you need to go. It is the closest thing we have to Cobra Heaven in Central Ohio.
I have an completed FFR and I am just north of Columbus.

Andy

·
3,645 Posts
Kevin- i am in Taylor Mill and am looking at purchasing a kit in the next month.maybe we can hook up and compare notes ( get shipped together etc.)

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is someone in the Xenia area building a FFR. I don't have his details here in the office but I will forward later. Glad that there are more Cincy area with FFR interests. My build keeps getting pushed back, tuition, tuition, tuition.

If you are further along than me get in touch, I would be glad to lend a hand.

·
Charter Member
148 Posts
I am in Xenia about 50 mi. from Cincinnati chassie is assembled working on wireing now then should be ready to go cart you are welcome to stop by any time call or email to set up a time
(937)372-2784
Mike Sheehan
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts