Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,975 Posts
Bill, I got tired of Summit sending me the wrong ones (apparently there are two different size "stock" pushrods for a 95 mill or summit had the part numbers screwed up or something) I started shopping around. I finally found a place that not only had them ("yeah man, how many hundreds do ya want?"), but also had custom lengths available. Now, the problem is I don't know which of these three shops I went to, but if you're up to making the calls, it was one of these:

Steeda - (954) 960-0774
Speed & Truck World - (954) 760-9922
UPR - (561) 588-6630

They overnighted them to me.

Frank n Sons.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Just about any cam manufacturer will make you a set. Try Comp, Crane.

·
Senior Charter Member
3,588 Posts
Go to the Trick Flow website and find the pushrod length you need and get the part #. Then order on line from Summit or Jegs or whoever.

Pete

·
Rapscallion
1,969 Posts
Smith Brothers Pushrods
Smith Brothers has been supplying the industry with superior quality pushrods since 1953. From all types of racing to antique and stock rebuilds; marine, motorcycle, industrial and agricultural, the engine builder can rely on Smith Brothers to supply them with the correct part with quick turn-around that will keep the project on time and get you ready for the next race. We have a large selection of ends in stock, ready to fill your special requirements and/or application needs.

http://www.pushrods.net

Roscoe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts