Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was haveing an out of costume experiance :rolleyes:

First I want to thank you all for your best wishes for my dad. Sadly, he has passed. Calmly, dignified, at home with the ones he loved and loved him back. He was and will remain my touch stone.

NOW! as for "HAPPY FRIDAY"...well, you just go out and have yourselvs a good one. To say I have some catching up to do is an understatement.
Can't tell you how good it feels to be back in my tights...really I can't...I'd be banned for life.

Todays trophy goes to "Charles J. Miller Jr." Finest man I will ever know and love.

Belly up to the bar boys. Keep your money in your pockets, drinks are on me!!!
....yes thats right barkeep "Cobra Cory" two C's, just send me the bill.

·
Registered
851 Posts
First..A Toast to Charles J. Miller Jr.

God Bless and keep him, may he rest in peace.
I don't believe a person really dies until they are forgotten.

Here is to eternal life and to those who carry the burden of remembrance.

·
USAF Lifer (Retired)
1,221 Posts
He is now with the love of is life, my deepest sympathys to you and your family Jeff.

In response to RedMan.....HERE HERE!

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
OH man

I'm sorry to hear this Jeff. He could not have had a better son and it is a lasting testament to the man he was, and the people he has touched in his life, that those who meant the most to him, and to whom he meant the most, were together to share the last part of his journey here on earth.

Mr. Charles - we know, without having meet you, that you were a good man by the example of what you have left behind.

Jeff, you and your family are in our thoughts.

best rergards
Doug & Suz

·
FFCobra Captain
3,440 Posts
*Clink*
Another glass raised to Charles J Miller Jr - who raised a son to be proud of (even though he does wear tights ;) )

·
Junior Charter Member
719 Posts
Well said Redman! Here's to the Millers *

Welcome back Batman! Mexicans are in aboundance, but floppy eared superheroes? We just can't afford to lose any.

Matt

·
3,760 Posts
Jeff, you are a good man. You and yours are in the thoughts and prayers of the Johnson family during this difficult time.

Andrew & Karen Johnson

·
Charter Member
1,564 Posts
To Charles

Jeff, you are a man of good character...I bet you got most of it from Charles. Take care and God bless.

Geoff

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Jeff,

I'm sorry to hear.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

·
Male Member
1,873 Posts
This crappy world just got a little crappier. Good for him, not good for us. Jeff, it seems only right that I buy Chuck a margarita.
Jim

·
4,318 Posts
Heres to your dad!
and since i am in Utah, that has to be a Rootbeer.
I know how you feel Jeff. Went through all that in 99.
Hey It's Friday :D

·
18,090 Posts
Jeff - God bless you and your family at this time.

Redman had it right and I concur..

((Clink)) raising a toast to Charles J. Miller Jr..

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Jeff,
Thanks for sharing your Dad with us, if it was only for a short time, we'll all miss Him.

Hank

·
2,372 Posts
Jeff, Best wishes for you and your family. I will raise a drink in honor as well.

·
2,372 Posts
Jeff, Best wishes for you and your family. I will raise a drink in honor as well.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Here's another one for your dad

May he Rest in Peace...

As for other matters, Jeff, what's your turnaround time for full bodywork and paint?? I'm getting closer....

Ken

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts