Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wiring is still a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with it so far. The t611 is a bit of a bundle I may deal with in the future but it works.

Still some work to do but Xmas vacation has been good to me.

Thanks to everyone that helped me get this far.

While we're here, my ez-wiring harness has a prewires horn circuit with relay, the switch seems to be ground activated and my test light is dim when testing. Is that normal?

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive tire Tire

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
224 Posts
The wiring is still a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with it so far. The t611 is a bit of a bundle I may deal with in the future but it works.

Still some work to do but Xmas vacation has been good to me.

Thanks to everyone that helped me get this far.

While we're here, my ez-wiring harness has a prewires horn circuit with relay, the switch seems to be ground activated and my test light is dim when testing. Is that normal?

View attachment 37754
View attachment 37755

I also have the EZ wiring harnes, from your horn switch put one wire to the ground and the other wire from the horn switch to the black horn wire on the harness and your horn will work.

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
Hey Vic looking good, ready to cruise this summer?

jim

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,560 Posts
Check your battery voltage, my horn wouldnt even beep the other night. I could hear the relay sorta click but no noise. Checked my voltage and it was 8 volts. Put the battery charger on it and it was back to normal.

Mike

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Installed the rad today, just need a 90 degree fitting for my intake. Almost have all the fuel line fittings sorted out.

I'm a starter away, getting really close to running it.

I feel like a 240 pound child.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Looking good. You'll be on the road in no time!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It'll be a few months before I'm on the road, I can practice my 500 point turns in the garage but there is more snow outside than I care to think about.

Piles of the stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.