Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I missed the darn calendar this year cause I didn't have any nice shots of my car to present, so I got busy and took a few with natural backdrops. Hopefully someone produces a calendar next year again. I'll be ready! Here is a little sample.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Brian

·
Registered
696 Posts
Very nice build man! What are those side indicators and red markers from by the way? They suit the car nicely.

Well, I missed the darn calendar this year cause I didn't have any nice shots of my car to present, so I got busy and took a few with natural backdrops. Hopefully someone produces a calendar next year again. I'll be ready! Here is a little sample.

View attachment 37864

View attachment 37865

View attachment 37866

View attachment 37867

View attachment 37868

Brian

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
WOW, what a beautiful car!!! Nice job Brian. I will be thrilled if mine comes out anywhere close to looking that good. Enjoy it.

Mike

·
Registered
218 Posts
Brian,

I hope you don't mind me using some of your pictures for my back ground and screen saver.
Again I love the color and what you have done to your car.
I have a qustion about the placement of the back tail lights. Are the brake lights to be on the outside and the signal lights be on the inside?

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Doug,

I don't mind you using my pictures as described. I glad you like the pictures!
As far as the brakes lights, It's all personal preference. I have seen them on the outside and the inside as well rotated.

Cory, I'll see if I have a close up of the headlights for you. What exactly would you like to see? The trim around the lexan was painted body color, and I wanted black screws to hold the lens on, but I didn't want them to rust. So I purchased aluminum button head screws and had them anodized black.

Brian

·
Registered
153 Posts

View attachment 37864

View attachment 37865

View attachment 37866

View attachment 37867

View attachment 37868

Brian
REALLY like that one, Brian. Looks very clean and professionally fit, like a production car. I like all the choices you made. Mad props on a bad-ass ride!

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again, Thank you all so much for the compliments guys! I absolutely could not have built this car without the help of this forum. Lots and lots of good information here. I don't think I would have even attempted to build the GTM if I didn't have the forum to fall back on.

Thank you,

Brian

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.