Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people who own soft tops, how often is it on the car ,and do you ever use the side windows, also does anyone have drain holes in the floor to drain water after getting caught in the rain,

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
It's on when the car is in the rain. Yes, the sidewindows are used when there might be rain coming down. No drainholes--if it gets damp, I'll mop up with a towel.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I use it when I travel and have to leave the car outside at night. Not used much but it does increase the amount the car can be used.
David W

·
Premium Member
18,135 Posts
It's noisy, cramped, and leaks. But it's better than nothing.

·
Unknown
399 Posts
I keep the top on from October till late-spring.

I use the side windows everytime I'm in the car. There's always someone who wants to tell you something or give you a compliment, so there's alot of window sliding back and forth for me.

For me there's no "getting caught in the rain" so I don't have a drain hole. My car has never been out in the rain. That's what my daily driver is for. I always check the weather in advance, sometimes days in advance, of taking the car out and plan my activities around the weather. The idea of this car on a wet road somehow doesn't thrill me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts