Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Coupe Fox stang Carcass, I have all these parts out of a 2003 Mustang GT that I now want to install in a fox Coupe Mustang, so if you want to get rid of your carcass let me know !
I don't care if it doesn't have an engine, tranny or rear end, or anything in it, just interested on the Body being complete.

It has to be a coupe thought !
I'll come and drag it out if I have to.

Thanks

SERGIO

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Ah... great idea...following in Oliver's footsteps?? (sort of) I just spoke with him last week. He's making progress on his car..finally. We'll have to go see him again.

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
Sergio,
Did you find what your looking for?
I will have a 90 hatchback you can have in a few weeks. (I know, I know... Coupe)
Maybe I could get you up here for Caraholics III in Jan 06 an you can take it with you then.

·
15,282 Posts
Giving up on the third, auto-tranny FFR, are you Sergio?

Cheers, John

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's right Ken !
I spoke with him today, They bought TWO MKIIIs from FFR about a year ago and they are still waiting for PARTS ! come on FFR send them their parts!

MattT,

I haven't found a Coupe, but a friend is going to check up on one here and see what the deal is.
If I can't find one I will give you a call!
Is the body in decent shape?
Where are the details for that event?

John,

If I had the money to buy another MKIII kit I would do it, but no money, can't play anymore....
:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts