81 - 100 of 2246 Posts

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
21,369 Posts
I thought of it.

·
cap'n hook
1,679 Posts
Just stood there looking and told her I loved her. My wife and the dogs thought I had gone nuts.
I thought that was a prerequisite of being in this fraternity.

Jim

·
Junior Charter Member
918 Posts
My Fast Freddie Windshield came in and I installed it. Fixed/re-fiberglass the damage that my roommate gave me by rearending me. I am in the middle of installing my new summit alum radiator. Few inches bigger, so I'm in the middle of cutting my front support up. :)

p.s. that's what I need last 2 days.

·
Registered
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Counted my birthday money for my rear brake upgrade. $325 so far. I might imagine Santa will bring about the same. dreaming of Wilwoods….

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Finally got the Herculiner layed on the underside of the front. Been working toward that for a couple of months.

·
21,369 Posts
Made a few brake line bend adjustments to the new ABS lines. Went over all the connections again, and fabbed up a polished aluminum panel to conceal the area under the MC from view.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Gittin it Wired

Wired the lights for the gauges, brake lights, turn lights and hazard lights. And they all worked when tested !!!:)

·
Registered
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Removed my cheezy home-made the floor mats so my niece’s babysitter can make real floor mats with her new industrial sewing machine (her early christmas present.)

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
I installed an AHHOOOGA horn on my car. I love it. Adds character, not that it 'needs' any more of it though.

Oh yea, I also caught myself wandering pointlessly around my car having a 'caucasian' like the guy in my avatar has on occasion and all I could think about during that 30 minutes in the garage was "god damn, I love this car and the way it looks even when it's just sitting there doing nothing"...:winkiss:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I saw Chris P.'s (ILM MK3) trunk Mod and decided to try my own. For a long time I was unimpressed with the FFr "Trunk Striker " screw then I saw something on my friends 99 Honda Accord and thought,
" Hey............."

So here's mine.

Striker is the Door striker from a 99 Honda Accord about $12.00
The plate under the trunk is a piece of scrap 1/4 x 3 x 4 secured with # 14 x 1 self tapping screws to the lower 3/4 trunk tube. The striker is held in place with two 5/16-18 x 1 Stainless machine screws and nylock nuts.

Another plus is when the latch latches, now it "clicks" into place.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I've installed new head gaskets,Ford Racing roller lifters.Trick flow pushrods,heli coiled the heads.My heater stopped working,so it looks like it will be awhile before it gets finished.I still go out and check on it.Roger

·
Daily Driver since 2/03
995 Posts
Took the pipes off for their semi-annual painting. then I thought it would be cool to hear the engine roar without the pipes on. It was awesome but the fun ended when the heater hose blew off. I guess I over revved it. Glad it wasn't hot yet.

·
21,369 Posts
Made a small leather covered under-dash panel to mount the ABS lamp and defeat switch.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Took a USPS package from the mail box and unpacked a beautiful set of Herb's door panels.

Lew Poberezny Wauwatosa, WI
Roller Dec. 04th 2010
Vredestin 245/45R17 Front 315/35R17 Rear
http://ffr7347build.blogspot.com/

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Waiting

Took a USPS package from the mail box and unpacked a beautiful set of Herb's door panels.

Lew Poberezny Wauwatosa, WI
Roller Dec. 04th 2010
Vredestin 245/45R17 Front 315/35R17 Rear
http://ffr7347build.blogspot.com/
Waiting for Herb's panels also.....but not ready for them yet!:001_rolleyes: Today I cleaned and painted donor "horn", after putting up xmas lights. Will get back to dash building tomorrow.

Rocky

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dyed my leather door straps black....

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Finished my rear quick jack elimination, had to find 7/16 SS button head bolts

81 - 100 of 2246 Posts