Factory Five Racing Forum banner

2281 - 2300 of 2301 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
They'll tell you 20 gallons if you filled it to the top of the pump mount, but if you filled it to the top of the tank you can probably get closer to 25 gallons topped it off.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Connected & heat shrink wrapped dash wires up the wazoo. Almost done with it.

Reactions: jhargrove

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
22,389 Posts
25,000 mile inspection. Jack stands under before I got under there.

·
Junior Charter Member
337 Posts
Drove it like I stole it! Took her out for a test drive after replacing the PS header gasket with Copper sealant, worked like a charm. now onto other items to fix! :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Went to Mel's Diner for breakfast, and this beauty parked in front of me.

20200620_095526[1].jpg

Reactions: chrisarella

·
Registered
145 Posts
Can't praise it enough. Leaving it on for this heat wave, with the rear window rolled down. Really cuts down the direct heat from the sun and allows the air to flow through.

Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Best day ever. 18 years ago November I took delivery of my roadster thinking my two young teenage boys and I would build it. After a few weekends in the garage they grew impatient when the car wasn't going together as quickly as they thought it would, so I shelved the car so I could participate with them in scouts, karate, youth group, mountain biking, etc, and I have absolutely no regrets. Life has taken many twists, all good, but hasn't left a whole lot of time for the car.
Now the best day ever part. My oldest son who is married and has 2 little girls wants to come over one weekend morning a week to help me finish the car. He needs a break from all the estrogen and needs some man time. Sunday was the 1st day and I am now reliving my original dream of 18 years ago. Lots of time with my oldest son, and the roadster is progressing. Best day(s) ever.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Best day ever. 18 years ago November I took delivery of my roadster thinking my two young teenage boys and I would build it. After a few weekends in the garage they grew impatient when the car wasn't going together as quickly as they thought it would, so I shelved the car so I could participate with them in scouts, karate, youth group, mountain biking, etc, and I have absolutely no regrets. Life has taken many twists, all good, but hasn't left a whole lot of time for the car.
Now the best day ever part. My oldest son who is married and has 2 little girls wants to come over one weekend morning a week to help me finish the car. He needs a break from all the estrogen and needs some man time. Sunday was the 1st day and I am now reliving my original dream of 18 years ago. Lots of time with my oldest son, and the roadster is progressing. Best day(s) ever.
What a great Father's Day gift, Steven.

Reactions: Steven K

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Trial fit for new dash & installed the trunk lid struts.

Struts hold lid OK @ 28lbs each but think 35lbs would be better.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Threw it on the lift, used the trolly jack to lift the rear, and removed the rear passenger tire. I was doing a pre-drive walk around and noticed the right rear was low. Looked and sure enough, there was a screw in the tread. Dropped the wheel off to get the tire patched just now.

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,709 Posts
Finally got my superbrightled LEDs installed, and the new flashers. Had to rewire the hazards wiring in the fuse box, now the flasher installs from the back. It was too large to fit in the stock circular hole. Lights look nice!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Added a double din head unit which supports mirror link, android-play, apple car play, Bluetooth, MP5, most video and music formats, steering wheel controls and FM radio.. $44 to my door from China thanks to Aliexpress.

Yes - I am watching Ford vs Ferrari ;-)

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,239 Posts
Had to fabricate a new front fender top vent, as the last one flew off while at speed on the track!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Finished wire prep for console stuff, transcover USB ports & installed a new Satellite antenna for GSP instruments. Moved bailout fire extinguisher to rear bulkhead from old position on the trans tunnel cover.

Grandson lent me his Bunny to help out with the work.:)

Next is install oilpan then the new clutch. Once the clutch & transmission are in will go back & finish the interior.

·
Junior Charter Member
641 Posts
Tried out the car on the trailer behind my wife’s Ford Flex.
EcoBoost AWD so it’s got the power and 5000lb towing capacity, I’ve just never tried towing anything with her car. Now I know I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
22,389 Posts
Pulled both cars out for a warm up so I can do their yearly oil change.

2281 - 2300 of 2301 Posts