Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i saw a similar thread on a Tacoma forum and it was quite popular. i'll start:

worked on touching up the front nose. went back and forth with custom painting on my tacoma. paint truck, let dry, work on roadster, repeat.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
More work on mounting my seats

Plan A to bolt down the seat, didn't work out so I revised my thinking and went with plan B.. I worked all day getting my hardware set up and was fitting every thing in nicely when I drilled through the bottom and hit a brake line.. Got fed up and went inside fixed dinner haven't done any more... One step forward two steps back...Tomorrow... JJ

·
Junior Charter Member
918 Posts
"Thought" about putting in the new radiator. The new radiator is few inches wider than stock, so I'll have to cut and reweld a few things. -THE END

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,043 Posts
Nothing on 'ol#1437 today, but, did go to Cascade Corbra's X-mas party tonite!!:001_smile:
Butch

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Finished bolting up the main rear end parts and rolled it out of the garage as an IRS build for the first time(it rolled in with a donor live axle about 4 months ago). Big day, hope to post pics later but it looks good!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
thought about it :)

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Under the car clean up and re-painted some of the black, control arms, frame etc. Got all the road gunk of the splash panels and under car aluminum. Anything else I could do since it rained all day and only in the 20's with rain/snow mix today.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,355 Posts
I kept mine company as we both longingly looked out the window.
darn winter.:sad:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yesterday, Assembled lines and fittings from the CNC reservoirs,bled brakes, now it is a roller that stops, lower radiator mount and started to install Forte's sway bar. Took wife out to dinner...

If this pic does not show up I do not understand. I go to my Flikr site, open the pic and then copy the address from the address bar and come back to post and paste the address in to the insert pic link.. Only comes up as a box with red X

MKIV ordered Sept. 02nd 2010
Stewert Delivered Oct. 11th 2010
Order Forte's Magic Dec. 02nd 2010
Roller Dec. 04th 2010
Vredestin 245/45R17 Front 315/35R17 Rear
http://ffr7347build.blogspot.com/

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
22,193 Posts
Bent, flared, and installed 3 of the 5 new brake lines for the ABS installation. It was above freezing for the first time this week.

Greg

·
Registered
189 Posts
First Start. So excited. It was awesome sounding, If I do say so myself.:001_tt1:

·
Senior Charter Member
645 Posts
Front end alignment - it's killin' me.

·
"Senior"
1,123 Posts
On Saturday I removed the side pipes to get ready to install 4x4 headers I bought from a forum member. Hopefully the 4x4s won't be too much of a problem. Then I removed my old fiberglass seats (bought the new steel frame seats from FFR) then I removed the carpet from the tranny tunnel, drilled out the pop rivets and lifted the tunnel cover, removed the stock shifter from the T5 and installed the Pro 5.0 shifter I bought from a forum member. Sunday I'll be reassembling the tranny cover and carpet and cleaning up the side pipes. Annual winter upgrades - there's always room for improvement.
Jim

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts