Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lunch and cruse was great! We all had a great time and the weather was perfect!! We had a good turn out of about 19 cobras of which we had two real cobras. One of the real ones was a 289 slabside with wire wheels and the other was a 289 FIA and both of the cars are in excellent condition! There were also two Kirkams one with paint and the other with the brushed aluminum look pushing over 600HP to the rear wheels. :eek:

There were two FFR's and about four SPF's and there were two 289 FIA ERA's and one 427 ERA. The rest of the cars were from other manufacturers and I can not remember the names of them all. This was a good turn out and all the cars were just beautiful.

Eight cars went on the cruse up through Ojai. Whooo Hoooo that was a lot of fun!!!

Here is a link to more pictures if you want to take a peek.

More pictures from the lunch and cruse!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,594 Posts
Paul,
Great job getting the entire Cobra community together. I'll bet you all had a fun drive. When I see a picture like this, I can't help but wonder how it gets any better than a Cobra drive with fantastic weather, great food and fun friends".
Paul Champlin

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Cobra, schmobras.......so what did you have for lunch :confused: ....any wine per chance ;) ....nice turn out.

·
FFR Craftsman
5,833 Posts
Is that the F-111 (aka Aardvark?)

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
Paul,
What's with snuffing my red car on the left end of the top pic? You can barely make out it's a Porsche. :D

I had a great time and I can't wait to get the Cobra together so I can go on the cruises.

See you all at the next one.

Matt

[ October 10, 2005, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: MattT ]

·
Charter Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah how did that Porche sneek in there anyway??? LOL Can not wait until you get your car done so you can come along too.

The whole group of people that went on the cruse were so up beat and excited that I think we dominated the conversation at the little Ojai reaturant. We are really starting to build some good friendships!

I do not know what kind of a jet that is? It said experimental on the side of it.

Thanks everyone I am really looking forward to our next get together. I will see most of you at the Western Roundup and that should be fun.

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
Originally posted by SnakeBoy:
Can not wait until you get your car done so you can come along too.
Me either, The motor is going in for a rebuild this week and I am looking into a Vortech for added fun.
Hoping to be driving the cart by years end but.... well you know how it goes. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts