Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Ron Francis wiring and sniper efi. I am trying to figure out the Wiring for the sniper to control the fan. I used the light blue wire from the 10 pin from the sniper and tied it into the green wire on the fan relay ground.

Two questions
1: is that correct light blue to green relay ground?
2: what do I do with the two green thermo fan wires in the engine bay? Cap them?
Electrical wiring Computer hardware Engineering Wire Machine

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,611 Posts
For #1, yes, as long as it's the ground side of the relay. The relay has to be fed 12v. for this to work. Basically, #30 is 12v. constant 12ga, #87 is 12ga to fan (load), #86 is 12v. key ON and #85 is ground (temp sensor). You can also add a toggle (ground operate) and connect to the "blue" or "green" trigger wire to have a constant ON or backup in case the "auto" one fails.

I'm not familiar with how the RF circuit is, but the relay works the same way.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For #1, yes, as long as it's the ground side of the relay. The relay has to be fed 12v. for this to work. Basically, #30 is 12v. constant 12ga, #87 is 12ga to fan (load), #86 is 12v. key ON and #85 is ground (temp sensor). You can also add a toggle (ground operate) and connect to the "blue" or "green" trigger wire to have a constant ON or backup in case the "auto" one fails.

I'm not familiar with how the RF circuit is, but the relay works the same way.
Thank you I’m testing this tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts