797 Posts
My cover installs in 30 seconds. Very good quality. Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Cover for '33

Hey Chuck,

As many of you may know....we work pretty closely with Phil & Kay and if they do not want to tackle a cover for the '33, we would give it a shot !

Phil, let us know what the "Boss" thinks... :)

Pig
PiggyBack Covers
678-971-9470

·
Junior Charter Member
709 Posts
I have a cover from Phil on my cobra. Would like the same concept cover on my 33 Hotrod.

Pig or Phil?

Chuck

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Hey Guys,

In most ways it is not so much a choice of "Phil or Pig". Philip and I work cooperatively and I will not make any covers that Phil & Kay would be able to tackle.... they refer covers outside of what they want to do to us.

In essence PiggyBack handles the more "custom" requests....

I am not sure if they are already making 33 covers or if they'll refer it to us, which is why I was asking Phillip what Kay thinks about this in my post below.

Either way Chuck...if you want a cover for your '33 I am sure that one of us can help you out.

I expect that Phillip will post soon....I believe he and Kay may be enjoyiong some "away time" at the moment. :)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call or email either of us.

Pig - [email protected] / 678-971-9470
Phillip - [email protected]

Pig :pig:

·
Senior Charter Member
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
9 hours today driving back from Disney World with the family. Wow!!!!! What a vacation.

Pig, great clarification on the two products.

The '33 does not look like anything we should tackle.
We are very happy to let PiggyBack tackle this.
You will probably end up with a new design rather than a simple extension of what the Roadster requires.

We'll watch with interest and admiration...............

Phillip & Kay

·
ntrudelle
866 Posts
Can I "ARMOR ALL" my cover ?

Can we ARMOR ALL our Phil and Kay cover,I like to put that stuff to make it shiny,will it fade with time if not protected against UV's? Mind you I live in Canada and my car will rarely be out in the sun for too long,I just like to put that stuff on mat surfaces,it makes it look so good,thanks !

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
I am sure that Phillip will post his opinion on the issue...but I would recommend that you look for Lucas "Slick Mist". I find that it is a aimilar product but does not leave the slimy, greasy residue behind as badly as ArmorAll.

Pig

·
ntrudelle
866 Posts
Thanks "PIG", I don't know if I can find that product here in Canada but I'll check it out,cheers !
I am sure that Phillip will post his opinion on the issue...but I would recommend that you look for Lucas "Slick Mist". I find that it is a aimilar product but does not leave the slimy, greasy residue behind as badly as ArmorAll.

Pig

·
Senior Charter Member
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I agree with Pig.
I'm sure none of the protectants will cause damage.
Just your choice on which you prefer.
We have Armorall in the garage and use light coats if at all.

·
ntrudelle
866 Posts
I bought slick mist and waiting for my car to try it. It looks like it's a liquid wax,I will try it anyway,,cheers

Pig

·
Lifetime Journeyman
1,143 Posts
Bringing this thread to the top just to acknowledge the great job Phillip & Kay do on their covers. Thanks, it fits perfectly!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
I received mine a couple of weeks ago and I too attest that it is AWESOME!!

It fits very well and I will be using it on our roadtrip to San Diego and back instead of a car cover!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
mariah

1- are you still making the snapless tonneau covers. i am reading an old thread and i don't know if they are still available or not.
2- if so, i would like to possibly order one. i have an MK3, low back seats, two roll bars, drivers and pass., no mirror on the dash. could you send me a quote on a cover in black please. i would really like to get one. please send me a PM if possible.

thanks carl

·
Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,306 Posts
Tonneau cover

I too would like to order one if still available.

I have an mk4 dual roll bar (1.5 inch dia) Low back FFR Seat on mirror on thé cash

Let me know please.

MK4

·
Senior Charter Member
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
VT, you have a PM.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks Kay and Phil for the super great snapless tonneau cover. Fits like a glove and looks great. You have another very satisfied customer here in northern Alberta. Hope the trip to Alaska went well.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Phillip, I am interested in your tonneau cover. I have a factory five mk4 with Left and right roll bars.

Tim
Mount Dora FL

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.