Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I recall that the SN95 spindles and brakes are the same wether they come from a V6 or V8 car, can anybody confirm this??

Thanks

Jeff E.

·
Super Moderator
29,604 Posts
Jeff-

The assemblies are the same for the V6 and V8 so either will work but it must be from a '94 or '95. This is because the spindle was moved out about ¼". Half inch on the '96 and later Mustangs. This will cause the wheel to stick out too far and possibly cause interference problems with the wheel well lip on the fender.

If you are getting the parts from a wrecker in a complete assembly, then make sure that they include the Banjo Bolt that attaches the flexible brake line to the caliper. This will allow you to connect your existing brake lines to the SN95 caliper since the threads are different and the Fox Banjo Bolt will not thread into the SN95 caliper. Using the SN95 Banjo Bolt is the easiest way to do it rather than connecting the SN95 flexible lines to the Fox hard lines because they are different sizes and will require adapters (and the SN95 uses two different size connectors left and right side). Just use the SN95 Banjo Bolt on your flexible line for ease of installation.

Keith

·
Senior Charter Member
351 Posts
I can sell you a pair of SN95 spindles if you need them...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts