Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and read, but want to confirm before ordering parts. I've got FFR tubular LCA and narrow P/D. My goal is for 15" with as deep a dish as I can get for an old school look.

I don't yet have rims or rubber - what spindles should I use? Will SN95s be OK? Also any vendor advice would be great.

Thanks,
J.

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Deep dish...mmmmmm....good!

Torque Thrust D's, real old school.

·
2,860 Posts
Stinson Pilot...

What brand of floor do you have there? What is the size? Looks great.

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
This is the flooring I got from Sams Club online. Bobby Crumply turned me on to it. Works really good, and way cheaper than the Racedeck type brands.
I think it was around $55 for 40 sq ft. Each tile is 1 sq ft.
I used 4 per square (2sq ft)to get the bigger tile look.

826 Posts
Originally posted by Wrong Cobra:
I've searched and read, but want to confirm before ordering parts. I've got FFR tubular LCA and narrow P/D. My goal is for 15" with as deep a dish as I can get for an old school look.

I don't yet have rims or rubber - what spindles should I use? Will SN95s be OK? Also any vendor advice would be great.

Thanks,
J.
Use spindles from a '94 / '95 mustang. Later years will fit but increase the track width slightly (pushes the wheels out). You can identify them because the '94 / '95 spindles have a dogleg in the arm that connects to the tie rod end. The later spindles have a straight arm. Just get them from a salvage yard - V6 or GT, doesn't matter.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! Will be contacting Richard.

·
2,860 Posts
Thanks for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts